Monday, 3 March 2014

Clothing Tag Designs

 For my tag design I chose to the aboriginal typeface I created and a totem silhouette. For the actual tag it's cardboard to try fit in with the aboriginal/skateboard theme. I placed the text how it was so it would fit the tag and also create the shape of the totem more and also during my research a tag I found that was in a similar vein of clothing used a method of stacking the text rather then just having the typeface aligned normally.

Above is the totem shaped tag, rather then having a normal tag with the totem inside, the whole tag is cut into the shape of the totem, it could be made out of card with the text embossed as above.

Above is some experimentation with keeping to the black + white of the rest of the brand, like shown in the logo and the stationary designs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment